Review: Érase una vez México, Tomo 1: De las Cavernas al Virreinato

Érase una vez México, Tomo 1: De las Cavernas al Virreinato Érase una vez México, Tomo 1: De las Cavernas al Virreinato by Sandra Molina Arceo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was never good at Mexican history, and I never held in my memory any of the key information I should've known as a Mexican.

But I tried to change this situation by reading this book, and I have to admit that I never knew that Mexico's story was this interesting.

This book goes from the very beginning of Mexico and its native people to the last years of the Spanish occupation, and the beginning of Mexican Independence days.

It brushes through the story quickly with small side notes and funny stories that makes the reading really easy and interesting.

Of course, is not the WHOLE story, because its a rather small book but for people like me who really isn't good at keeping hard data but somehow good at remembering stories it's really nice and enjoyable.

I already bought all three books in this series, and I'm excited to continue with the history, but first I'll return to read some more fantastic stories haha.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25]

10 Travelling Tips