Review: Beautiful Creatures

Beautiful Creatures Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It was ok, I liked that for a change the story was told from the boy point of view.

This book had lots of magic, lots of supernatural beings, lots of history, which made it very appealing to me, but I have to say, it's not the best YA magical book I've read.

Main characters, teenagers and SO dramatic. Fun to read, but dramatic all the same.

I liked the mental connection they shared, but even thought they had this cool means of wireless communication they sometimes forgot to use it in key moments...

Of course, is the 1st of a book saga, of I think 4 or 5 books... I'd like to know what's next, but I don't feel the need to continue immediately haha so that should speak for the book...

It's a good fun read, but maybe there are better books? I don't know.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Érase una vez México, Tomo 1: De las Cavernas al Virreinato

Review: 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25]

Review: Let the Right One In