Review: 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25]

神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25] 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25] by Julietta Suzuki
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was my read for this whole weekend... I don’t want to add the 25 volumes of this manga because I don’t think that I read 25 books... Also, I feel like it inflates my book count and i don't want that, so instead I’ll just add the last volume.

This is my favorite anime/manga series of all times... matching even Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon which are my favorites because are part of my childhood.

I’ve seen the anime more than 2 times and this weekend I finally decided to read the whole manga and it was totally worth it, so much more story, more love, more things that I didn’t understand explained.

Why I loved this story so much... of course... Tomoe.

Tomoe is by far my favorite male character! He’s strong, powerful, feared, dominant but vulnerable, sweet and loving; only to Nanami, of course.

I love his growth, his confidence and everything related to this character.

The whole series of course were awesome! Sometimes when I feel kind of down I love to see this series because it’s so funny and upbeat but it never fails to make me cry at the end... because it’s over... no more Tomoe and Nanami.

If you like Shoujo manga or stories this is the one for you, I promise you won’t be disappointed! In paper is a bit long, but it’s totally worth it! It has love, despair, hope, lots of very funny moments, awesome characters, Japanese culture, and many more things.

I’m planning on buying this whole series books, in Japanese and read them again (If I can HAHA).

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Érase una vez México, Tomo 1: De las Cavernas al Virreinato

Review: Let the Right One In