Review: Rough Guide To Japanese Dictionary Phrasebook 2

Rough Guide To Japanese Dictionary Phrasebook 2 Rough Guide To Japanese Dictionary Phrasebook 2 by Lexus Ltd.
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It's a good Japanese guide and phrase book if you're a native english speaker, I could read and understand it all but since Spanish has a much more similar pronunciation to Japanese, it's very confusing to try and learn it from an english stand point.

It has lots of advice on how to navigate through Japanese culture and traditions and that's what I liked the most about the little book.

I feel like this book is for the people who don't know any Japanese and has to carry the book around for reference.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Érase una vez México, Tomo 1: De las Cavernas al Virreinato

Review: 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25]

Review: Let the Right One In