My Starbucks Card Collection

I love coffee, is one of the things that makes me a happy person in the morning!!

Most days I drink coffee from my office, or house… but on other days I like to go to Starbucks in the morning and sit there for a half an hour to read and enjoy my coffee (or wait for it to cool down)

Anyway, something that I always check while I’m waiting in line to be served are the cards!! They’re almost always different and very pretty!

(I acctually never use the card because I have the Starbucks App which has the same effect)


Here are some of the cards I’ve collected in the past mmm year or two...


Nice right?

Talk to you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Érase una vez México, Tomo 1: De las Cavernas al Virreinato

Review: 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25]

10 Travelling Tips