Celebrations

Propmt entry No. 4.
“The last time I celebrated something"

Good question!! I’ve been to parties and reunions, but the last time I remember I actually celebrated anything was the 5 year old birthday of my niece, which was a few days after my birthday for which I didn’t acctually celebrate.. haha

We celebrated in a Party Saloon which was very cool and was full of things for kids to play with, If I was a kid I would’ve love the place!!

My mom and I organized the party and we were thrilled to see that many people came to congratulate Gaby, and she of course loved it as well, even today she still asks if we’ll go to that place again for another party of hers. KIDS! haha

Her party was on June, which means it was a long time ago since I’ve acctuallt celebrated anything… maybe next week if I win a concert ticket ballot I entered I’ll celebrate again in this 2nd half of the year!! But lets see how things turn out.

Be happy!

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Érase una vez México, Tomo 1: De las Cavernas al Virreinato

Review: 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25]

Review: Let the Right One In