Juices, Journals & Bullets

Some of the things I'm very much into these days, besides work, is bullet journal & juices! I wish I was more in to exercising or traveling or something fun, but for the first I just don't have the inspiration for it and for the later there's no money for that… yet!

So, the 1st part of my new habits is Bullet Journal which I love! It is a personal planning system created by Ryder Carroll where basically you handle your own personal kind of planner with a few rules to keep it controlled.. It is quite genius!

I'll come back to my Bullet Journal setting later… because I want to spend full posts on it, but as of these days, that's where most of my time goes =)

For the 2nd, Juices… haha I gave my mom a Natural Bullet blending machine and after being in its package for about 2 months after her birthday, finally she got it out and taught me how its used and is awesome! Haha very easy and practical!

And since I almost never have breakfast I thought maybe with this I could have a good juice for breakfast (or that's what my mom says) and I'll be starting my day healthy! So I think is something good!

So far, I've ben doing this for a week now, and I think I'm slowly getting better haha but I'm still not very good at it!

This was my juice for today:

It had:
* Papaya
* Cucumber
* Celery
* 1 splenda
* Water

Easy, right ?? And it tasted rather good, maybe it needed a little bit more of sugar haha..

Let's see what new things I come up with tomorrow =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Érase una vez México, Tomo 1: De las Cavernas al Virreinato

Review: 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25]

Review: Let the Right One In