Friending Meme (?)

Ok, well I found this post on LiveJournal and I decided to play along... and here it is the question section =)


Looking for lj friends? join the fun!
-----------------

THE BASICS

What's your name? Ale Aguirre
Where are you from/where do you live now? Monterrey, Mexico
Are you married? Partnered? Do you have kids? Tell us a little about yourself! Not married or partnered, no kids...

TASTES
What's your favorite food? I love all kinds of food, my specific favorite is Spicy Food anything that's spicy i like it... except Wasabi... maybe my favorite is Tacos =) haha real mexican tacos!
You're granted the power to eradicate one food item from the face of the earth: what do you get rid of, and why? I can't think of any specific food, but I have to say I don't like food that comes from rotten things..(?) I don't know how to explain it, like wasted milk... wasted cheese... those kind of foods I particularly don't like very much...

What's your favorite book? I don't consider that I've read a lot of books, but the top favorites right now I have to admit is the Harry Potter series! I absolutely love them... I grew up with them
What's one book you feel that everyone should read at least once in their life? I think the classics, like Pride and Prejudice or Dracula.
What's one thing you read but wish you hadn't? I still haven't read anything I consider I shouldn't have... but either way I avoid horror books or psicological things!!

What's your favorite song? At the moment... I think my favorite song is You and me by Disclosure Feat Eliza Doolittle (Flume Remix) Here's the link: https://youtu.be/_zPlr-o-YEQ
What's the one thing you will always sing along to? I sing along to every song I know that starts playing... but I think the ones I Always sing along are the Disney Songs!

What's your favorite film? I don't think I have one... I enjoy movies very much... for a moment of distraction, if it counts I enjoy Action movies!
What's one thing you'd recommend everyone watch, at least once? I think Memoirs of a Geisha, I love asian culture and I admire geishas very much... and I'm constantly pissed when people say Geishas are prostitutes, maybe I dont recommend this movie because is an excellent one but because I'd like people to know about this particular issue since it is very nicely explained in both the book and movie.

OTHER STUFF
Do you have any hobbies? I'd love to say reading but I actually do it when I have time to do it and that doesn't happen often... and something else I like to do but... i think is not a hobby is to sit in a specific place and watch people's actions and attitudes, basicly watching life happen :P haha maybe that's a little werid haha but is a nice therapy.. I also have a Blog, which i dont update as regularly as I'd like but has a lot of information about me, feel free to visit:http://aleirenear.blogspot.mx
Are you involved in fandom? If you are, which one(s)? Yes I am, Arashi Fandom!!
Do you game? If so, what's your favorite game? I don't game unless you consider Escape Games gaming... if you do then I do it when I feel like it and that happens when I have time off work and that doesn't happen often =( sadly...  haha
What "one weird thing" can you do that surprises everyone you know when they find out about it? I pay a LOT of attention to people's minor movements that suggest they need something or want to do something or are about to say something... and in the case of needing or want to do something I get minor anxiety attacs haha and want to do something about it, sometimes I do something, other times I don't

THE IMPORTANT BITS
What are you looking for in a lj friend? Someone to write to, talk about interests and opinions about the world! A regular friendship I believe... =)
What are the things you want people to know before they friend you? I may not be very fast to reply, I have a lot of work to do :( But I'll do my best to fulfill my part as a good friend!!
Any dealbreakers? I'm not looking for a relationship
Anything else you want people to know about you or your journaling habits? I wish I had a habit... sorry, nothing :P
That's it! Post your favorite GIF. :3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Érase una vez México, Tomo 1: De las Cavernas al Virreinato

Review: 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25]

10 Travelling Tips